Tuesday, May 19, 2015

His shoulders are broad enough!

I have just had a wonderful time with the Lord! 

The past 2 weeks have been in a word….AWEFUL!!!!!!!! 

While Streetwise is progressing and moving forward at break neck speeds, on a personal level I have battled confusion and frustration like never before.  I have at times felt the icy breath of bitterness down my neck and whispering in my ear.  It has been a battle folks!!!!!!!  

My prayers have consisted of 
“GOD WHAT ARE WE DOING!?” 
“LORD ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?”
“GOD DON’T LET BITTERNESS TAKE HOLD!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE FIGHT FOR ME!!!!”
“God!  Please let all this make sense!’
“Lord, I know in my heart that your word in true, please remind my brain of that!”

I have attempted to read my bible only to have the words swim before my eyes, not able to make sense of any of it.  

Confusion the likes of which I have never known. 

I have just had a rare moment alone….no one in the house but me and Jesus.  So, I got on my face and cried out! 
“Lord I won’t let go until you speak!  I know you hear me!” 

THEN! Psalm 91 came up!  

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High WILL REST in the shadow of the Almighty!” 

I haven’t been dwelling in the shelter of the Most High!  I had to repent!  I have been dwelling in my own abilities and work.  Things at Streetwise have begun to move SO FAST that I have become consumed with Streetwise and not with Jesus!  

In Jesus there is no confusion!  In Jesus there is no frustrations that can’t be solved, there is no inabilities that can’t be met with the His strength and grace and wisdom! 

If he is the same yesterday, today and forever, the same God who raised HIMSELF from the dead, who raised Lazarus from the dead, who healed the lepers and fed the 5,000 starting with barely a mouth full……can’t he meet us today with all the provisions that we need?  Spiritually, Mentally, Physically?

I don’t know where you are at, what you are going through or if you even know Jesus.  All I can is this……He is the answer!  I am no bible scholar, no intellectual by any means, but all I know is this…..I cried out just 1 hour ago in desperation and tears and Jesus met me!  I KNOW Jesus has met me and I am hidden under the shadow of His wings!  You can’t argue a changed and peaceful heart!  

Let Jesus shoulder the loads you were never meant to carry!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

meet John

Meet John.  We don't know much about John other than he was a child living on the streets of Lusaka.    John represents the face of cou...