Tuesday, May 14, 2013

'08

 I hope I am not boring you guys with all our family photos, but this is SO therapeutic!!  These are a smiggen of what we did in 08.  This is only half the year!  I didn't even touch the photos from when we went to the states.



 I think I can pinpoint where our burn out began.  It was at the point when I took these pictures!  LOL
A prize to the person who can figure out when I had last gotten my eyebrows waxed based on this photo.





This was taken at Brooklyn's 2 year birthday party.  
I just love Hannahs sweet little face!!



This one has been entitled "Tribal Baby"  She was the birthday girl.  
The many faces of Brooklyn
This one is gangsta..."YOU LOOKIN AT ME!?"
                                                                                                                 


SCARY CLOWN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

meet John

Meet John.  We don't know much about John other than he was a child living on the streets of Lusaka.    John represents the face of cou...